Wednesday, February 07, 2007

quickie

I dont have long but I must say I had an absolutely amazing day on the otago peninsula yesterday...took my breath away. And I drove! and sheep ran out in front of me more than once! And I dont care who you are, or how happy you are for a couple....nobody signs up to travel around as the huge third wheel (imagine a couple that hasnt seen each other for over a month, then throw in a diamond ring...i travel off by myself alot) Its all good though, Eddie and I now cancel out Jo's insanity when it comes to travel...and he just yells at her when she gets out of hand...hahaha. Oh the bickering...I just tune it out! I love NZ but I think my little travelling feet are getting ready to go home for awhile! Emily I saw penguins...it is quite the story. Dad I got a pic of red deer but its not great because I saw them out the window of the bus! It is cooler down here on the south, but I am getting used to it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Soooo glad to hear from you ..... I was beginning to wonder if you'd gotten lost (or arrested?).
Take care & HAPPY BITHDAY!!!
Luv, Bev