Sunday, April 30, 2006

Welcome to Freddy Beach

I have just begun my Fredericton Adventure. Fredericton may not sound super exciting, but it is my goal to force it to become so. Instead of backpacking across New Zealand, I am here in Freddy Beach, and so help me, I will make the most of it! JoAnna and I will be in NZ this December so there is nothing to worry about; a slight set back. Which is actually a welcome set back right Jo...bring on the surf in sunny NZ instead of slightly chilly NZ!
Anyhoo back to the current adventure. We set off to get groceries this morning and realized sunday shopping wasnt all it was cracked up to be because of the store hours :P SO we killed time at the O'Dell park, which was a brilliant find! I will be spending a lot of time there. It was very nice and sunny today so a good start! I wish Nanuk was here though :(

This is us disappointed with NB's hours of operation. s-What are we going to do? m-I dunno think the dollar store is open? s-Why do you need something there? m-Yeah a time killer. s-For an hour and a half!?

Salvation, an entrance to the Odell park. Man says the loop should take you an hour and a half...We think...perfect! Then he says we should run because we need it...wait did that man just call us fat? Sarah holds me back from kicking his butt...

Sarah...not running.
Oh man I am so fat I cant make the hour and a half trek...so....tired...
...must...lay...down...need...rest...hahahaha...I should really find that guy and kick his butt!



Here we are Timber Dancing...hahahahahahahaha...inside joke...

No comments: